Snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols: technology, climate and ecology
The second Baikal International Scientific and Practical Conference and a school for scientific youth
25 June 2018 - 30 June 2018
Irkutsk National Research Technical University (https://www.istu.edu) holds the second Baikal International Scientific and Practical Conference and a school for scientific youth "Snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols: technology, climate and ecology" from June 25 to June 30. The conference will be held in the Khuzhir village located on the Olkhon island, Lake Baikal.
The objectives of the conference: to create a platform for discussing of current knowledge about snow cover, atmospheric precipitation and aerosols; to increase the level of information exchange, both within the scientific community and between the organizations of the research sector and the commercial sector; expansion of methods and tools for scientific interaction and information exchange, both within the framework of individual scientific directions, and also of interdisciplinary nature, improving the quality of life in the regions.
- Methods, means, methodology for studying the physicochemical properties and composition of the snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols.
- The impact of climate change and anthropogenic activity on the properties and characteristics of snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols.
- Assessment of the influence of snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols on natural, socio-economic systems and human health.
- Modeling of atmospheric processes, climate change, atmospheric chemistry and snow cover characteristics.
- Design, construction, operation of buildings, structures and roads in snow regions.
- New approaches to reducing man-made emissions and environmental restoration.
- Evaluation of the results of environmental protection in the snow territories and in the Baikal region on the basis of the study of snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols.
- Natural and anthropogenic factors that determine changes in the gas and aerosol composition of the atmosphere.
- Cryosphere and biosphere.
- History and philosophy of scientific research on the subject of the conference.
We accept proposals on the topics of the "Round tables" and the school for young researchers.
Official languages of the conference: Russian, English.
PARTICIPATION AT THE CONFERENCE
The application form for participation and materials for publication should be sent via the website
Inquiries by phone:
- +7-950-066-80-55 Alexandra (English) (Viber; whatsApp)
- +7-904-129-25-64 Michael (Chinese) (Viber; whatsApp)
Registration fee for participation in the conference includes: expenses for the organization of the conference; Transfer "Airport - Hotel Irkutsk" (for groups of 3 or more people) transfer "Irkutsk - Small Sea (Ferry) - Khuzhir" (Irkutsk, Olkhon Island, Baikal); food (lunch, coffee break); excursion around the island; music program; a banquet on the occasion of the opening of the conference; a banquet on the occasion of the closing of the conference; guide services; translation service; souvenir production; a collection of conference materials; certificate of the participant; a letter of thanks; visiting all scientific events; rent of halls and equipment; invitation for issuing a visa; transfer "Khuzhir - Small Sea (Ferry) - Irkutsk" (Olkhon Island, Lake Baikal, Irkutsk);
LOCATION AND ACCOMPANYING PERSONS
The conference will be held on the territory of the "Nikita Bencharov’s estate" in the Khuzhir village, located on the Olkhon island, Lake Baikal. Site of the farmstead: http://olkhon.info/en/ (Lake Baikal. Olkhon island. Nikita's homestead). Reservation of the place and payment for accommodation in the " Nikita Bencharov’s estate " is carried out by participants independently on the site http://olkhon.info/en/. Indicate that you are the participant of the conference. Payment for accommodation during the conference is not included in the registration fee.
Opening of the conference will be held at the National Research Technical University. Infrastructure: In the village there are shops, museums, cafes, a pharmacy, a post office, tourist information centers, payment mostly in cash. Cellular communication and Internet work not everywhere.
- January 26 – April 15 - registration of participants here and submission of materials for publication
- June 25 - payment for cash in cash upon arrival in the city of Irkutsk
- June 25 – registration of participants and opening of the conference in Irkutsk National Research Technical University. Transfer from Irkutsk (https://www.istu.edu/eng/kontakty bus from INRTU) – Small Sea (ferry) – Khuzhir (Olkhon Island, Lake Baikal), travel time from Irkutsk to Khuzhir village for 6 hours, including bus, ferry and bus again)
- June 26-29 - work in conferences, banquet for participants
- June 30 – transfer Khuzhir (Olkhon Island, Lake Baikal) – Small Sea (ferry) – Irkutsk (bus to INRTU, www.istu.edu/eng/kontakty )
Materials for publication must be made in accordance with the requirements listed on the conference website
Materials that are not drawn up according to the rules will not be considered. The author registers on the site, submits material for publication on the site, also the author is obliged to fill in information about all co-authors.
The collection of materials will be posted eLIBRARY.RU The collection is assigned the international standard book number (ISBN).
The collection will be published before the conference.
Publications are accepted in English or Russian
2019 VV © firstname.lastname@example.org