Snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols
V Baikal International scientific and practical conference
19 June 2023 - 23 June 2023
Irkutsk National Research Technical University(www.istu.edu) holds the V Baikal International Scientific Conference - Strategy Session on «Snow Cover, Atmospheric Precipitation, Aerosols» from June 19th to 23rd, 2023 at Listvyanka Village, Lake Baikal.
Scientific Conference - Strategy Session is held to bring together representatives of stakeholders to analyze and assess the current situation, identify problems, develop solutions and a common vision for the development of research on snow cover, precipitation and aerosols. The conference will contribute to the creation of a new scientific and discussion platform in the Baikal region.
The conference working languages are English and Russian.
- Methods, tools and research methodology of the physical and chemical properties and the composition of the snow cover, precipitations and aerosols.
- Impact of the climate change, physical and chemical processes in atmosphere and anthropogenic activities on the chemical composition of the snow cover, atmospheric precipitations and aerosols.
- Modeling and research of the climate change, the physical properties and the chemical composition of the snow cover, atmospheric precipitations and aerosols.
- Role of the snow cover, atmospheric precipitations, and aerosols in the biogeochemical cycles and the cryosphere.
- Interaction of oceans, land surface and biosphere with the snow cover, atmospheric precipitations and aerosols.
- Assessment of the impact of the snow cover, atmospheric precipitations, and aerosols on the natural and socioeconomic systems and on the human health.
- Snow cover, precipitations and aerosols in philosophy, history of science and arts.
- Information technologies in research of the snow cover, precipitations and aerosols.
Conference location and accommodation of participants
The opening ceremony of the conference will take place at INRTU on June 19, 2023. The conference will be held on June 19-23, 2023 in Mayak hotel in Listvyanka village, located on the shore of Lake Baikal (https://mayakhotel.ru/en/).
Participants make their own hotel reservations through the (hotel website), with a pre-approved 15% discount (through the hotel website directly or by calling the hotel). It is possible to stay in other hotels of Listvyanka village; the participants book rooms by themselves.
March 1, 2023 – May 15, 2023 - registration, speakers with oral presentations have to submit the materials for publication including the mandatory provision of expert opinions on this website or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
March 1, 2023 – May 15, 2023 - registration, participants without reports or with online reports via this website, deadlines are due to the program preparing and disseminating.
May 15, 2023 - registration fee payment deadline.
For possible changes, please, check information via the website of the conference or contact us via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone numbers: