Snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols: chemistry and climate
III Baikal International scientific and practical conference
23 March 2020 - 27 March 2020
Due to the continuing sanitary and epidemiological restrictions, the conference will be held online on May 11 and 12, 2021, from 15:00 to 18:00, Irkutsk local time (GMT+8 (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84970591314).
The III Baikal International Scientific and Practical Conference "Snow cover, atmospheric precipitation, aerosols: chemistry and climate" will be conducted by videoconference on the Zoom platform (conference ID: 849 7059 1314)
The conference has an interdisciplinary nature and is devoted to the study of the chemistry of snow cover, precipitation, aerosols of the Earth at climate change. Main topics: observation, interpretation and modeling studies of the composition of snow cover, precipitation, aerosols and physico-chemical processes in Earth’s atmosphere, including air pollution problems; the role of snow cover, precipitation, aerosols in biogeochemical cycles; chemical interaction of the oceans, the land surface and the biosphere with snow cover, precipitation, aerosols.
The purpose of the conference: the creation of a platform for the discussion of modern knowledge in the chemistry of snow cover, precipitation and aerosols under the influence of climate change; raising the level of information exchange, both within the scientific community and between organizations of the research sector and the commercial sector; expansion of methods and tools of scientific interaction and interdisciplinary information exchange; discussion of joint research in this field of science; to improve the quality of life.
- Methods, methodology to the study of the physicochemical properties and composition of the snow cover, precipitation, aerosols.
- The impact of climate change, physico-chemical processes in the atmosphere and anthropogenic activity at the chemical composition of snow cover, precipitation, aerosols.
- Modeling of the study of climate change, chemical composition and physico-chemical properties of the snow cover, precipitation and aerosols.
- The role of the snow cover, precipitation, aerosols in biogeochemical cycles and the cryosphere.
- The chemical interaction of the oceans, the land surface and the biosphere with snow cover, precipitation, aerosols.
- Assessment of the impact of the snow cover, precipitation, aerosols on natural, socio-economic systems and human health.
Official languages of the conference: Russian, English.
Participation at the conference
The application form for participation and materials for publication should be sent via the website
Inquiries by phone:
Consultations by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of participation, the registration fee and the payment
Until April 30, the participant's questionnaires, as well as the video presentation files (in case of absentee participation), are expected by e-mail to the address: email@example.com(Igor Ognev).
Before May 10, participants are supposed to register on the website https://leader-id.ru/events/201991.
2019 VV © firstname.lastname@example.org